For over 45 years, Multotec has focussed on supplying process technology solutions aimed at reducing the operating costs of mineral processing plants.
Driven by a global team of process engineers and metallurgical specialists, Multotec designs, builds, manufactures, installs and maintains equipment throughout the entire value chain of mineral processing plants across all commodity sectors, from diamonds to coal, gold, iron ore, platinum and phosphates.
- Leading range of cyclones, spirals, magnetic separators, flotation components, centrifuges, samplers, filter presses & slurry pumps
- Maximise processing plant utilisation to reduce overall plant costs
- International presence with strong local partners providing end-to-end mineral processing solutions and services
- Tailored field service and support contracts
- Strategic stockholdings of equipment and spares to respond to your plant requirements quickly and efficiently
Today, Multotec mineral processing equipment is used in over 100 countries on 6 continents, and by the world’s leading mining houses such as Glencore Xstrata, Anglo Coal, BHP Billiton, OceanaGold, QM and Rio Tinto.